Monday, August 20, 2007

Untitled-1

I remember enjoying a lot of things about elementary school (recess, frozen juice cups, Oregon Trail, more recess, reading time, dodgeball, more recess) but art class was not one of them. I detested art, and to this day still find it hard to cut in a straight line or draw a stick figure. Since grade school I've avoided art at all costs, but now in the 21st grade I might be ready to give it another try. Here is my renewed attempt. I call it Untitled-1.



Maybe I'll have to try it again with a video camera instead of still frames, but I thought it was pretty good... for a first grader.

3 comments:

  1. yeah for timelapse jerry! you rock my face off!

    ReplyDelete
  2. would you recommend that I add frozen juice cups and Oregon Trail to my daily 3rd grade schedule?
    would that ensure that my students make it to 21st grade?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think it would be a bad idea to add frozen juice cups and Oregon Trail to ANY schedule.

    Nice work Jerry. And nice song choice-

    ReplyDelete