Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Smiling happy baby laughing

Last night all of a sudden, Levi started to smile and once he started, he couldn't stop. It made me happy because up until this point, we had our suspicions that our baby was a bit of a snob. We would try to make eye contact and talk to him and he would just look away. Jerry would say "He snubbed me!" Last night was a different story, but it still took some work for him to crack. I don't really want to talk about the amount of silliness I displayed to elicit the smiles for these pictures. So enjoy.

3 comments:

  1. I will verify, he snubbed me. He knows it keeps us coming back for more.
    "The snub is good, they love the snub!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vivian!! Its Susanne & John Watson from your early Santa Barbara days! I just was perusing The Degenerate Subspace and found you in Chantel's comments. And I admit that curiosity got the best of me! CONGRATULATIONS!!! on your baby boy. I think baby boys are, by far, the best. I hope you'll check out our blog. Its set to private and I'd love to add your email address to my permissions, but in the meantime: gosquirrely.blogspot.com Use the email address (without the spaces): suswats @ gmail.com and password: susanne to take a peek! I guess I'm a bit over-protective when it comes to my wee ones' (and not so small anymore) pictures being out there in cyberspace. Congrats again!! Levi is so handsome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just when I thought he couldn't get any cuter...what an adorable smile! I can't wait for Stellan and Levi to play together again so I can be unsuccessful enough at coaxing the smile that I'll be sure he's snubbing me as well.

    ReplyDelete