Thursday, August 16, 2007

Childhood Obesity


Levi now weighs a whopping 11lbs, 14 oz. Although, we suspect he might have been hiding weights in his pockets. The nurse told us that he is in the 90th percentile for his age. Whoa.

So, if we're going with the Price is Right rules, then the big winner is long time friend Micah Martin who guessed 11lbs 11oz. Micah and Lauren just had their own little baby boy in February, so that is kind of cheating, don't you think?

The prize is Levi's weight in tomatoes from the garden. But you'll have to come visit us in Santa Barbara to collect.

5 comments:

  1. 90%! from my experience that is an "A!" good job Levi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that picture brings a tear to my eye. really.
    ps.
    i'm mad and jealous that mom and dad came to visit without me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vivian! I saw a comment from you on Amanda's blog and came to check you out. You are as lovely as ever and your baby is darling. Congratulations! I'm jealous that you still get to live in Santa Barbara. What is your husband doing again? (He's in grad school, yeah?) My first son (I have two) is starting kindergarten next week. He was almost 12 pounds at his four week check up, too. Our pediatrician said we should change his middle name to Chow-Chow.
    -Chantel

    ReplyDelete