Friday, September 2, 2011

The Roommate

Since moving to our new apartment, Baby Gwen is no longer sleeping in the kitchen, but is trying out sharing a room with her big brother. After the first night sleeping together, the conversation went like this. Me: So, did you know that Gwen slept in the same room as you last night? Levi: (surly) Yes. Me: Oh really? How? Levi: "She was making noises ALL NIGHT. Like this "eh eh eh". In the panic I had to hide under my blanket! " So, last night was night #6 and she woke him up at 5am and I'm pretty sure he did not fall back asleep, while the rest of us had no problems.


6 comments:

  1. hahaha poor kid! ("in the panic"hahaha)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a good little napper! For once in his life, anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She looks happy with the arrangement!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your stories, especially the ones al la Levi make me laugh. I can definitely empathize with the lack of sleep he's experiencing.What a sweet kid. Please let him know that the blue car he gave Ezra (at the baby shower) is now his very favorite.

    I also didn't get a chance to respond to your comment on my "flying with a baby" post. I loved your theory-of-travel-toy-relativity graph. It makes me happy inside just thinking of you making it. Thank you for sharing!

    We miss our association with you guys, but we're happy that you're enjoying New England. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. His sound bites are so priceless! I only wish I could hear these quotes in person. Sounds like a rough transition so I hope it smooths out quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  6. "in the panic" has become a frequently used phrase in this household recently.

    ReplyDelete