Saturday, September 24, 2011

Gwen

Here's an update for you on everyone's favorite 3.5 month old. 
Pros:
1. She sleeps all night, every night.
2. Her funny hair and surprised expression gives people a good laugh in the grocery store.
3. She is generally good-natured, and will even nap on the fly, when being carried around all over the place in the moby wrap.
4. Has not yet had any major or even minor health issues.
5. Unlike her chubby older brother, is in just the 50th percentile for weight. (See Cons #2)

Cons:
1. Thinks being in the car seat is how they get answers at Guantanamo.
2. Isn't too keen on being put down.
3. Emphatically refuses to be bottle fed 
4. Seems to have developed early-onset stranger anxiety. This includes such "strangers" as friends that we see almost every day.


5 comments:

  1. That photo makes up for all the cons. In my book, anyway. And I'm glad she's more ergonomic than Levi was.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vivian, she is adorable! Cute hair accessory too. :) Before I had Maayu I said I'd never put those on my baby. I lied.

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww, she is so cute!!!!! i LOVE her hair and her big eyes! and you are so lucky you have such good sleepers!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your posts. I miss you! Your daughter is so beautiful. I wish we could see her in person. Glad you are doing so well!

    ReplyDelete