Saturday, June 2, 2012

Milestone videos for grandparents

How do you get a resistant kid to ride a bike? Convince him that he's part of an undercover mission and that he'll have to practice in secret while dad is at work and never talk about it until one day he just hops on the bike and ride off. We went to the track so we could try out the bike and then he just rode away. I was surprised and Levi made sure I knew that it was all part of a secret plan to trick me. What else is he hiding?



In other news Gwen is almost 1 year old. She can pretty much stand on her own and walk with some assistance but she spends most of her time crawling instead. Is she just trying to trick me too?

9 comments:

  1. Wow Levi! Nice going on the bike! And the Alphabet of Nations song was amazing! Did you hear me clapping and cheering for you and Gwen! Pretty impressive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome levi on the bike riding and the alphabet of nations

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love them, i love them. tie her up so she will take her first steps in california..

    ReplyDelete
  4. All I can say is, Levi is a stylish cyclist.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice plan with stopping on the grass!

    Wow, and just like that, he is a big kid.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gwen seems to have taken to the slide a little more enthusiastically than other Thomas children I have known.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm taking notes. The secret-agent-guy tactic is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete