Monday, June 11, 2012

Jen!

Jen came all the way to NH to visit!  We had such a good time with her.  My kids love her and we had many good adventures.  Highlights include
-Being asked to pose for a picture for the website at sugarbush farm (no sign of the picture yet), and getting paid in cheese and crackers for our work
-While canoeing, we saw the Dartmouth crew team putting in their boats and I hear Jen behind me, "Uh, stop the boat."
-Camping right on the lakeshore
-Picking up Jen from the airport without any kids and eating some lunch, without any kids

3 comments:

  1. I love the Thomas family tower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, the last two pictures look like they are straight out of Where the Wild Things Are.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oih! pain in my heart! you could not make me miss it there more! Oh the sites. I miss you and your blue hair too! ( my last glimps of you was on the Sachem fields playing frisbee, made me smile).

    ReplyDelete