Tuesday, June 21, 2011

MBA Hood

It took a number of miracles to get me to my Norwich University hooding ceremony last Thursday evening. Dad and Kathy were a huge huge help in making it happen and it was so nice to have them there to celebrate with me. Jerry had to talk Levi out of a total meltdown during the ceremony, which is just a representation in miniature of how he's been supporting me all along.

If you're wondering, I am not actually all the way done, but am in the middle of my final semester right now, which will end in 9 weeks, 8 assignments, and 1 thesis. Still, the end is in sight and I feel quite proud of what I have accomplished thus far. It was great to visit the beautiful campus and meet my classmates that I have been working with for so long.

7 comments:

  1. Special shout out to Monica for advising me to order my robe 2 months ago, even in the face of a lot of uncertainty of whether or not I would make it to the event.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are officially amazing. They should have given you an extra MA hood - masters of amazingness. Also, more Gwen photos please.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, viv!!! congrats!! what an accomplishment! you are a super mom to do this MBA through motherhood. i'm sure it would be hard enough with no kids. but you did it with first levi, then pregnancy and then gwen!! great job! good luck getting through the next few weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ditto Krissie. You ARE amazing! Congratulations on all that you have accomplished and all that you will accomplish.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations, Vivian! A hood with kids is especially impressive.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so impressed with your commitment to getting your MBA. From personal experience I know doing it all at home isn't easy!

    Congrats and good luck with the "home stretch."

    ReplyDelete