Monday, April 18, 2011

Like watching paint dry

Here is the update on the glacier as of yesterday (one week later). Feel free to edit your guesses. And if you're as good at predicting this as I am at predicting college basketball winners you'll probably still be wrong.

And here is another bonus pic. Just don't bug him, because he is currently "plugged in" writing code. At least that is what it looks like to me when I see what he has typed.

If you gave a thousand Levis a thousand typewriters and a thousand years what would he type?

2 comments:

  1. Oh good, I was wondering where I filed for an extension. I'm now going to change my guess to Cinco de Mayo. Ole!
    Also, Stellan says he's free to IM with Levi again tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha ha ha ha... I love that picture of him at the computer... he is a natural.

    ReplyDelete