Tuesday, January 12, 2010

10 Things I like so far


1. Sun- everyday, all day.
2. Friendly, healthy, happy people who all seem to love living here.
3. The water comes out of the tap ice cold and tastes so good.
4. High per capita income remarkably paired with very very little consumerism.
5. Low humidity - Jerry's allergies are much better, there is no mold growing in the corners of our house, and it takes me 2.5 minutes to dry my hair.
6. Trails everywhere. Most are under snow right now, more on this in coming months.
7. Dishwashered clean sippy cups
8. Our neighbors/landlords are beyond nice and helpful.
9. Jerry looks good in sweaters.
10. There is a free activity for kids somewhere in town every morning except Monday.

8 comments:

  1. "beyond nice and helpful" - is "beyond" still good? i guess it is on the list... so far so good?

    ReplyDelete
  2. it sounds like you guys fit right in.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks beautiful there. Moving is the best. Trying out new things in a new place. Hope you are doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I need to see a picture of Jerry in a sweater before I can believe these statements.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The reports of my sweater use are greatly exaggerated.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What I want to know is this: Does the place look the same as it did when you walked around on Google Maps?

    ReplyDelete