Monday, May 25, 2009

Experimentation

Last week at Monica's wedding, I forgot shoes for Levi. He represented Santa Barbara well and went with a suit and flip flops (Yes, I have actually seen this at church in adult form). We didn't take too many pictures so I dressed him up again. I was interested in the style of the engagement photos and tried to recreate the look(faded colors, overexposed, shooting into the sun). I didn't get it exactly right, but I would say not bad for a first go. The first one is my favorite. Love the look on his face.

6 comments:

  1. LOVE those pictures! He is such a sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Kevin was traveling from out of town too, and just like Levi, forgot church shoes. No fair calling him out like that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go Levi representing our chill Santa Barbara way of life!!! hehehe

    ...the pictures are GREAT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. those are awesome!! we need you guys around to show us the tricks to all of your photography! levi is soooo darn cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. that is one snappy little suit. He looks as smooth as it is possible to look when your feet don't actually reach the ground.

    ReplyDelete