Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Will work for tacos

I took some family photos of our good friends, Adam and Roxanne and their two girls, Taylor and Esther. What a cute family don't you think? They are wonderful, fun to be around people and it was a fun photo adventure.
Of course I could not say no to them taking us to Lilly's Taqueria as a thank you. Lilly's could be its own post- it was that good. Tacos are the sole menu item at Lilly's and the meat derivations are plentiful. I recommend any readers in the SB area to go there next time you're in the downtown area and in the mood for $1.35 tacos. (which means if you're jerry- any time you're downtown)

2 comments:

  1. I love Lilly's. Did you try the eye tacos? I have not been brave enough yet. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. vIVIan!!! You are such a talented photographer! I wish I were there so you could take pics of my fam too. The shipley's look great! I hope you and them are both well.
    -lolly

    ReplyDelete