Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Infant or Toddler?

  So we've been kinda busy lately and I haven't had much time to reflect on life (or keep the blog up to date).  But recently I came to the realization that Levi has pretty much transitioned away from the "infant" stage (at the same time I realized that I too am way past the "youth" stage, but that is the subject for a different post).  I don't think I noticed that we were even transitioning until we were well into the next stage.  But here we are.  The parents of a one year old "toddler".  I submit my first evidence.

Disclaimer: this is basically a 3 minute video of Levi in a planter filled with dirt.  If that doesn't sound interesting to you, feel free to skip it.

Also, I've been experimenting with an alternative to youtube that should allow for higher quality video.  If you would like to see this video in better quality, click on the HD button and go to the Vimeo website.  But beware, it may take a while to load.


Infant or Toddler? from Jerry Thomas on Vimeo.

1 comment:

  1. When Lillian was about 3 months old, I took a video of the first time she played with a toy. I thought it was the most amazing thing ever. I found it about a year later and it was really boring and I couldn't figure out why I had taken it... this video may be like that in about a year. And, Lillian turning into a toddler snuck up on us too.

    ReplyDelete