Tuesday, May 27, 2008

This one is for James

James Swensen is our friend who introduced me to the sport of ultimate frisbee and basically taught me everything I know about the sport. One of the first pieces of advice he gave me was "Ultimate players don't call it a 'frisbee' they call it a 'disc'". Levi has spent his fair share of time on the field at ultimate frisbee games and even has gone through the inevitable initiation of being hit in the face by the disc. We thought it a worthy second word.

6 comments:

  1. That is awesome! If Stellan's first words were what hit him in the face most, they would be "my own hand." Disc is much cuter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. can hiking be his third word? please.......

    ReplyDelete
  3. As for Lillian, she's not impressed; she got all those words on her first try.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe it's possible to be an Ultimate snob before you're even able to walk properly! Will his third word be "Shimano"?

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is pretty funny! I like how he almost fell over when he stood up and jerry saying whooaah in response.

    How is it that you still can't spell my last name? oops :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Vivianne regrets the spelling error in this weeks post. (Sorry James! I do know how to spell your name!)

    ReplyDelete