Monday, July 16, 2007

Surprise, Surprise


Vivian and I would like to announce the birth of our son Levi Orlando Thomas. He was born at 2am, monday morning weighing 8 lbs 8 ozs and 20.5 inches long.

We have to admit we were a little surprised. The due date we were told was July 25th but we were out walking before sunset last night by sands beach when her water broke. Naturally I thought she was deceived. But she persisted and the "practice" contractions started turning into real contractions so we went into the hospital at around 10pm. I don't know that much about labor but all I can say is Vivian is a champ. The labor progressed quickly and by 2am we had a baby boy.

He kinda snuck up on us, so we hadn't actually packed any bags yet. I still haven't set up the crib at home. And we didn't even bother putting the car seat in the car until about 9:50pm last night, so I guess I've got some projects for the next few days. Anyway, I hope you enjoy the pics, and hopefully we can post more on this site soon.