Saturday, July 2, 2011

Freeze/Thaw

I know a bunch of you probably just want to see baby pics but too bad. Instead I wanted to show you a little demo of our seasons.

Exhibit A: Our visit to Mascoma lake this morning.

Exhibit B: The same lake and roughly the same spot 6 months ago.


Note: If you interested in perfoming miracles, it is considerably easier to walk on water in January.

We're trying our best to enjoy the season (summer season, and newborn season) we are in right now, without getting too anxious about whatever freezes might come our way again.

And I guess I'll put a bonus pic at the end again as a reward for making it to the end of the post. I think they'll be good friends.

4 comments:

  1. That is the most precious sibling photo I have ever seen. Ever. And that includes the photos I've taken of my children. Do you mind if I make it my desktop background?
    And good to know about the miracle thing. Someone should have told Peter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ditto on the photo. amazing, especially considering your expectations for Levi's reaction.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't worry about the freezing in the months to come because that last picture can melt anything. Adorable, just adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. very deep, jerry. good words to live by. and look at those cute rolls! ack i want to hold her so bad!

    ReplyDelete