Sunday, November 21, 2010

quotent quotables


Levi has been trying to incorporate new vocabulary into his repertoire, with varying degrees of success. I find myself chuckling and the sentences he puts together.

"Mom, can you certainly get up?"

"Don't come in here, just go on eating your dinner"

"Oof, these bananas are quite heavy"

While looking at a postcard from Krissie, "Looks like a pretty classy neighborhood" (a direct movie quote)

"Mmm, I smell a delicious aroma"

"Dad, you need to put on your pajamas and go to bed too. It's impossible. No, uh... it's urgent!"

5 comments:

  1. These are hilarious. I also heard about the "Mom, can I heist your bum?" quote.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Levi looks cold in the picture- either that or he's outgrown his neck since I last saw him.

    Levi has always been good with the vocab. "This snowplow is incredible!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is hilarious! Miss you all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We heart Levi.

    Can you come back and go to the Messiah Sing-Along with me again this year?

    ReplyDelete