Friday, August 6, 2010

Its not me, its you

Sorry New Mexico, I liked you, I really did. But you weren't ready to commit to a long term relationship. I picked up on this when you told me you were planning to forget about me at the end of the year.


Well guess what, I've found someone new. Someone who isn't putting limits on their feelings for me. I'm not saying you weren't good to us. It's just that a lot of my belongings have been in boxes for over a year and well, New Hampshire is talking real nice. It isn't too painful to look at either.

7 comments:

  1. Soooooo happy for you guys. Hooray for settling down... at least for a few years. Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have to confess that i already looked at flights into manchester. seems like i remember doing this once before, but i think it was a different country.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. New Hampshire might give you the cold shoulder more than NM. Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these pictures. And what a fun new adventure for you guys! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the way you write. Congratulations! I hope you love NH.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I never did like New Mexico anyway. If I come to visit I might not never leave.

    ReplyDelete